Looking for an amazing LEGO set? Head on over to Amazon to snag the LEGO Ideas Nasa Apollo Saturn V 21309 Building Kit (1969 Piece) currently available for $119.99 with FREE shipping! This set is VERY hard to find in-stock and will NOT last long! LIMIT 1 due to the HIGH DEMAND for this set!
This rocket is over 3′ tall (39″) and includes over 1,900 pieces! Wow! Makes an incredible gift!
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Measures over 39″ (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter